syftr PROFILE GUIDELINES
Basically, we don’t allow pornography, but since “you know it when you see it” is a little vague, here’s some specifics:
- clear You can’t be naked.
- clear Seriously, you can’t be naked.
- clear We shouldn’t be able to make out your genitals through your clothing, i.e. no contour or “tenting.”
- clear If you’re only in your undies, you gotta show your face. Just trying to keep it clean, folks.
- clear Sex acts or toys, real or mimicked (groping, masturbation, etc.) are a no-go.
- clear There’s no advertising. If you have something to sell, please contact our ad department.
- clear Don’t be overtly suggestive, racist, bigoted, or anything else that might offend our community.
- clear Please don’t promote unsafe sex.
- clear No photos or mentioning of firearms, weapons, drugs or drug paraphernalia, including emoji. That kind of thing just causes trouble.
- clear Copyrighted pictures or illustrations are copyrighted, so legally we can’t let them through.
- clear No photos of anyone under the age of 18. Period.
- clear Don’t impersonate anyone, not even celebrities.
- clear Please don’t include any web links.
Notice: Any violation of the above guidelines could result in a permanent ban from syftr. We reserve the right to remove/crop any photo and/or text we perceive to be outside these guidelines.